- Get information on SIP (Saltwater Information Program)?
- Buy a wildlife license plate?
- Look up current fishing regulations?
- Look up current hunting seasons / regulations?
- Make a reservation to stay at a State Park or lodge?
- Get up-to-date fishing reports and tips?
- Find out about animals & plants in Georgia?
The Board of Natural Resources sets rules and regulations for air and water quality, hunting seasons and bag limits, and other issues.
THE NEXT BOARD MEETING WILL BE A ONE-DAY MEETING ON TUESDAY, DECEMBER 3, 3013, IN THE SHEPHERD CONFERENCE ROOM AT THE CHARLIE ELLIOTT WILDLIFE CENTER, 543 ELLIOTT TRAIL, MANSFIELD, GA 30055:
• COMMITTEE MEETINGS WILL BEGIN AT 9:00 A.M.
• BOARD MEETING WILL BE HELD IMMEDIATELY FOLLOWING THE COMMITTEE MEETINGS
• NO NGMA MEETING IN DECEMBER
Notice of Public Hearing:
Notice of public hearing, Tuesday, January 7, 2014, 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM, in the Panola Mountain State Park Visitor Center, regarding petition to change designation of 760± acres designated as Heritage Preserve within Panola Mountain State Park, Rockdale and Henry Counties, Georgia
Welcome to Georgia DNR
Welcome to the web site for the Georgia Department of Natural Resources. From the majestic ridges and valleys of northwest Georgia to the marshes of Glynn County on our coast, we are fortunate to have a diversity of natural and cultural resources for you to enjoy. We are charged with the conservation and protection of these resources for current and future generations. Our web site will provide you with information on how we manage our natural and cultural resources and how you can enjoy the great outdoors and our state's rich history.